CCA Board Meeting @ 6:30pm, Tuesday, June 16, 2020 via Zoom meeting
- This event has passed.
Centretown Community Association
Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 18:30 – 20:30,
Zoom Online Meeting (Contact email@example.com for Zoom meeting details)
- Call to order, round table introductions
- Adoption of agenda (Motion)
- Approval of previous meeting minutes (Motion)
- February 18, 2020 meeting minutes
- May 25, 2020 meeting minutes
- President’s & Vice-President’s Reports (S. Barber, J. Hanna)
- Initiative on Combating Racism in Our Community
- Membership Secretary’s Report (S. MacKay, A. Nakanishi)
- Treasurer’s Report (A. Nakanishi)
- That CCA authorizes payment of up to $60. to renew web hosting services with Ethical Web Services Inc. for its Bronze Hosting Plan for CCA`s website (centretowncitizens.ca) from July 24, 2020 for 6 months.
- That CCA authorizes payment of $150.00 to renew CCA’s annual membership with Volunteer Canada for the period from September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021. This membership is needed so that CCA may qualify to be insured under the Volunteer Canada`s Directors & Officers Liability Insurance plan at a discount.
- That the CCA authorizes Barbara Sibbald, Acting Lead Gardener for the Dundonald Park Garden Group, to pursue funding opportunities for Dundonald Park through the City’s Cash-In-Lieu-of-Parklands Fund or other sources through to the end of October, 2020 and that the funds received will be managed through the CCA Tree Fund. The Dundonald Park Garden Group is managed by the CCA Trees & Greenspace Committee.
- That CCA authorizes funds up to $400.00 from the Tree Fund for garden materials in Dundonald Park, e.g., shrubs, plants, soil, etc., to be used by the Dundonald Park Garden Group until the end of 2020.
- Centretown Support Network Report (M. Manson)
- Planning Committee Report (J. Hanna, S. Barber)
- 70 Gloucester – report on meeting with developer & Counsellor
- Somerset House – update
- Heritage issues – update
- Transportation Committee Report (S. MacKay)
- Cycling accident – Elgin/Catherine
- Trees & Greenspace Committee Report (B. Beaven)
- Single Use Plastics Sub-Committee Report (S. Kinmond)
- Seniors Committee (S. Thirlwall/D. Roselund)
- Website (JackPine) Updates (S. MacKay)
- Motions Conducted via E-mail – See Attachment 1
- Renew Directors & Officers Liability insurance.
- Submit CCA letter regarding bathroom access for street folks. COVID-19.
- Approve $100 for the purpose of promoting the Centretown Community Support Network which is a CCA initiative to help vulnerable members of our community during the COVID19 pandemic.
- Other Business
- LeBreton Flats Community Benefits Coalition – Updates (M. Huang)
- Next Monthly Meeting – Location/time TBD