CCA Board Meeting @ 6:30pm, Tuesday, September 15, 2020. Location: Online (Contact CCCA@centretowncitizens.ca for Zoom meeting details)
- This event has passed.
Centretown Community Association
Board Meeting – Agenda
Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 18:30 – 20:30,
Zoom Online Meeting
Contact CCCA@centretowncitizens.ca for Zoom meeting details
- Call to order, round table introductions
- Adoption of agenda (Motion)
- Approval of previous meeting minutes (Motion)
- August 25, 2020 meeting minutes
- Planning Committee Report
- Presentation on proposal for 267 O’Connor St. – Emily McGirr, Taggart Realty Management
- Anti-Racism Working Group (Attachment 2)
- Meeting with Councillor Rawlson King
- Participation of the OPS at the Fall Harvest Festival in Dundonald Park
- Trees & Greenspace Committee Report (Attachment 3)
- Single Use Plastics Sub-Committee Report (Attachment 4)
- Ward Boundary Process
- Dundonald Park Improvement Group (Attachment 6)
- Update on Website (S. MacKay)
- Treasurer’s Report (A. Nakanishi)
- Motion: That CCA approves the financial statement for the September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020 fiscal year as presented in Attachment 7.
- Motion: That CCA authorizes funds up to $170.00 from General Fund for a quarter page ad in October, 2020’s Buzz edition.
- Motion: That the CCA authorizes Beth Ayres, Lead Gardener for the St. Luke’s Park Gardens, to pursue funding opportunities for St. Luke’s Park from Councillor McKenney’s office or other sources through to the end of 2020 and that the funds received will be managed through the CCA Tree Fund.
- Other Business
- Purchase of a CCA Zoom License (($20/month) (Motion)
- CCA AGM
- Library Special Committee (Attachment 5):
- Motion: That the CCA dissolve its Library Committee
- Next Monthly Meeting – Tuesday, October 20, 2020 – Location/time TBD