CCA Planning Committee Meeting @ 6:30pm, Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020; The Royal Oak, 318 Bank Street (between MacLaren and Gilmour), Ottawa, ON
- This event has passed.
The CCA Planning Committee meeting on Tuesday, February 04, 2020 at 6:30 p.m., at The Royal Oak, 318 Bank Street (between MacLaren and Gilmour).
- 246 Gilmour (Do we have any comments to make to the city?)
- Somerset House (updates from Shawn B.)
- 473 Albert (This 12-storey office building is being converted to 153 rental apartments. What proportion will be two-bedroom units? They want to cut back parking, from 221 spaces to 47.)
- LeBreton Flats Coalition for a CBA (Community Benefits Agreement) (Mary H.: a brief update)
- 330 McLeod (Committee of Adjustment decision)
Next meeting on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 @ 6:30pm. Location TBD.
All are welcome.
CCA Planning Committee Co-chair