CCA Planning Committee meeting on Monday, November 9, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m. via Zoom meeting. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom meeting details.
- This event has passed.
The CCA Planning Committee meeting on Monday, November 9, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m. Location: Virtual Meeting (Contact email@example.com for Zoom meeting access.)
- Approval of letter regarding the permanent closing of the QE Driveway to vehicles (See attached PDF file).
- The Board already has approved the letter in principle but is returning it to the PC for comment
- 267 O’Connor
- An application for this site is expected any day
- Shawn and Jack have commented to the developer that the design is not the iconic building stipulated in the Landmark Buildings Policy
- 400 Albert
- Do we have input for the proposed parkette?
- Centretown Heritage
- The City’s heritage staff will present to the CCA at a meeting Thursday, November 19, 2020
- The City’s Centretown heritage work eventually will be a mayor item coming before PC