CCA Trees & Greenspace Committee Meeting @ 7pm, Tuesday, March 10, 2020; 101-210 Gloucester St.
- This event has passed.
CCA Trees & Greenspace Meeting and Plenary Agenda, Tuesday, March 10, 2020
19:00, Buzz Office
210 Gloucester Street, Unit 101, Ottawa, ON
- Business arising from previous meetings
- Tent Canopy Project
- Search for new community garden.
- New business
- Summary Status report on the CAFES meeting regarding plastics and environmental sustainability on Sunday March 1.
- Dundonald Gardening Group
- Report on liaison meeting with Dundonald Park Working Group March 4th second joint plenary for EARTH DAY In Dundonald Park, April 25th (Rain date is April 26)
- Earth Day planning and priorities for Earth Day by Trees and Greenspace Committee
- Other business (as determined at beginning of meeting)
- Next meeting: April 14th (will include final organizational plenary for execution of Earth Day event on April 25th
- Note that the joint “walk through” event on Weds April 15th, , 2020 is a key Earth Day plenary event. If you can attend at 2:30 p.m., that day, please leave your name with Chair or e-mail him ASAP after our meeting of March 10 to say if you are attending.
- Adjournment. Will be approx. 9:00 if possible.