CCA Trees & Greenspace Committee Meeting @ 7pm; 101-210 Gloucester St., Ottawa, ON
- This event has passed.
CCA Trees & Greenspace Meeting Agenda, Tuesday, August 13, 2019
101-210 Gloucester Street, Ottawa, ON
18:00 – 19:00: Plastics, Sub-Committee of Trees & Greenspace Committee
19:00 – 20:30: Discussions & Decisions
- Update from the Board (Jack)
- Update from the Board (Jack).
- Back to School Event (Brian).
- CCHC/Dundonald Working Group (Brian)
- Flyers (Brian)
- Popcorn (Alice)
- CCCA Table (Board Members)
- Pollinator Exhibit (Gail)
- Tool Library (Luc)
- Dundonald Gardening Group (Brian, Dinah, Luc)
- Day of Set-up/Organisation (Tom, Alice)
- Plastics in Centretown
- Summary of Working Group or Subcommittee
- Next Steps
- T&G Chair
- Tree By-Law Review (Dinah)
- Discussion of CAFES initiatives and approach
- Update & Next Step
- Annual Garden Meeting (September Committee Meeting)
- Trees in Centertown (West)
Letter of support for Friends of James & Bay and tree loss.