CCA Trees & Greenspace Meeting on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 @ 7 p.m. Location: Online (Contact CCCA@centretowncitizens.ca for Zoom meeting details)
- This event has passed.
CCA Trees & Greenspace Meeting on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 @ 7 p.m. Location: Online. Contact CCCA@centretowncitizens.ca for Zoom meeting details.
CCA Trees & Greenspace Committee Meeting and Plenary
Agenda Tuesday Sept 8, 2020
Virtual meeting. Contact CCCA@centretowncitizens.ca For Zoom Meeting Details
- The whole meeting is a final plenary and logistical review for the Sept 19, 2020 community event:
Some news since Aug 14, 2020 meeting:
- H. Campbell cannot participate as originally thought.
- Due to Budget restraints, The Library is NOT participating in the event.
- The Art Gallery has reported a need for a couple of tables. Tables are always our bane.
On the CCA side, Brian is proposing the following commitments with volunteer names inserted to date.
- T&G Committee table (H. Campbell and ?),
- Pollinator Presentation (G. McGuire and S. Thirlwall),
- Dundonald Gardening Group/Gardening table (B. Sibbald and M. Kirkland), and Is B. Ayres participating on Sept 19?),
- Plastics Sub-committee (S. Kinmond),
- new Centretown Heritage Working Group (B. Beaven and ? J. Hanna is unavailable and so looking for somebody else, M. Sichel?)
- CCA Board and membership (M. Ohlsen, Brian is looking for volunteers from the Board or other standing Committees S. Barber and S. MacKay? )
- Popcorn machine (A. Nakanishi and R. Eveleigh),
- Coffee and treats (D. Rosenlund and Richard again)
- We are expecting that D. Pearson may participate but not sure where yet.We are planning a final joint plenary and site visit in Dundonald park about a week to ten days before Sept 19th. Date will be determined and reported by Sept 8, 2020.