CCA’s Anti-Racism Working Group Meeting on Thursday, February 4, 2021 @ 7pm via Zoom. Contact email@example.com for Zoom details
- This event has passed.
CCA’s Anti-Racism Working Group Meeting on Thursday, February 4, 2021 @ 7pm via Zoom.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom details.
- Welcome by the Co-Chairs – Natale Dankotuwage & Brenda Knight
- Introductions: What inspired you to join the working group? (15 minutes)
- Review Terms of Reference 2021:
Mission Statement: What should our Mission Statement be? What are we hoping to achieve? (15 minutes)
Objectives: What are some tangible steps we could take to achieve this objective? (10 minutes)
Stakeholder Engagement: What community organizations and institutions can we engage and /or reach out to support an agenda for change? Who should we invite to our next meeting? Here are some possible examples (15 minutes)
- Ottawa Police Service
· Ottawa Board of Education
· Private sector organizations
· Employment and Labour Officials
- Next steps (5 minutes)
- Any other business. (5 minutes)
We look forward to meeting and working with you.
Natale Dankotuwage and Brenda Knight, Co-Chairs
Anti-Racism Working Group – Centretown Community Association