Trees & Greenspace Committee
- This event has passed.
CCCA Trees & Greenspace Committee Meeting, City Hall, Billings Room, 7pm to 9pm
Discussions & Decisions
- Update from the Board:
- Earth Day and Earth Day at Dundonald Park
- Preliminary discussion on what T&G committee will do
- Kristina Ropke, Chair of the Dundonald Working Group attending as a guest to help coordinate activities with T&G
- General plans of T&G for Earth Day and for Dundonald Park in particular
- Community Associations for Environmental Sustainability:
- AFES meeting on how to ID and manage the ever growing problems of waste removal in Ottawa.
- Metcalfe Extension, Nature Museum
- Review draft of letter to date, if available
- Off-Bank Community Garden – new business, confirmation of opening date etc.
- 11, 15, and 19 Frank Street – (new information or business only)
- Street Reviews – (new information or business only)
- Elgin Street Redesign
- Slater/Albert Street – planning priority re Convergence “gateway” concept
- Other Business
- Meeting locations